Thursday, April 24, 2008

………………………………………………………..march 10 2008


a slightly paraphrased conversation on the tele with me mither:


hullo?

hey mom, it’s beth. i won’t be long; i just had a question.

we’re on our way home, what’s your question?

did dad add me to msn?

(aside) Daniel, did you add bethany to msn? (aloud) …yes, apparently.

(laughter) ok, that’s all i wanted to know.

ok, are you alright?

(laughter) oh i’m wonderful!

wonderful? why? are you in love?

(much laughter) no..

good marks?

(more laughter) umm, no...

why then?

um, church?

why? did you speak in tongues?

(loud laughter) no! ok mom, i’ll let you go, love you.

love you too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am laughing out loud right now and Kirk's looking at me like I'm an idiot. That was gold.

3:45 AM  
Blogger bethany the brave said...

hahah, i'm glad you caught the humour, tim

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home